What is the final mile of any cryptocurrency? When you've it? Where it can be spent by you? Right? That is precisely why the utility variable is essential for just about any investor in addition to for just about any user. DasCoin smart contracts already have an edge over the competition as it is built on a KYC (know-your-customer) empowered ecosystem. So we'll have the ability without looking for 3rd parties to do trustless trades on the list of network participants. Dascoin is amazing it's likely to shift a lot of people's lives
1. Dascoin Nearly Instantaneous Trades I simply shot this photo which reveals the typical trade verification time of Bitcoin from Blockchain.info. So... on average Bitcoin trade takes ~40 minutes to support one trade. It sucks to wait that long after you do a trade! DasCoin is having a 6 Seconds block time which empowers us to do virtually instantaneous trades. When using Dascoin for day to day trades, it's a somewhat major edge.
2. DasPay Consumer Utility Component DasPay is a mobile payments solution that has been created to a single platform which used to construct ApplePay. It uses cutting edge mobile technologies including host card emulation and near field communications. With DasPay we will soon have a way to do mobile payments trades with 50 Million present Visa, MasterCard, JCB and China UnionPay taken retailers worldwide.
3. DasCoin Exchange Institutional Trading Component DasCoin is certainly going to disturb the Forex market, that will be the largest financial market in the world with over $5 trillion daily quantity using a prime brokerage version linking institutional dealers, agents and liquidity suppliers for example leading financial institutions, banks etc. DasCoin is going to have world-wide network of exchanges targeting institutional dealers with its proprietary lightning quick trading engine technology which is 20% quicker than other leading exchange out there.
4. DasCoin for MetaTrader4 Retail Trading Component DasCoins will undoubtedly be traded in MetaTrader4 (MT4), the most widely used retail trading engine on the list of retail dealers around the world.
5. Dascoins Is Smart Contracts DasCoin smart contracts already have an edge over the competition as it is built on a KYC (know-your-customer) empowered ecosystem. So we'll have the ability without looking for 3rd parties to do trustless trades on the list of network participants.